Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ProjectTWO - Research Cont. / Ideations Phase

Research CONT. and some Ideation (During my Spring Break!!!)

Okay, so this really is a continuation of my research because I did do some research on ornaments already in my previous blog posts. And also, yes, I'm doing this during my spring break. Why? Because Amy told us so... and she's right. I really do need to start thinking about my ideas for project two. I mean, I have down what concept I think Ornaments are and how I am approaching this project, but I lack the idea of where to start or what to do. So, I thought long and hard and this blog post is recording my thoughts.

So last time I mention last of how ornament changes the psychological reasoning or message of a piece when it is added. That's also what I want to capture in my piece for project 2. A piece of work that combines both what I have mentioned how I'm using ornament in this project and a psychological message. So to make this bluntly short, I wanted to do a project based on alcoholism. Not because I'm an alcoholic but because alcohol is one of the top 5 causes of deaths here in the United States. So this week, I'll be reading more on alcohol to see what ideas I can generate from them. I'll have another post soon so please keep following my blog!

No comments: