Monday, March 23, 2009

ProjectTWO - Through His Eyes: Confession of an Alcoholic

Through His Eyes: Confession of an Alcoholic - Daddy's Key Rack

Here are some idea sketches of what I will be doing. I've decided to use the objects of a risk watch and keys on a key ring. I will be using caps from bottle beer glass as ornaments to be decorate both the risk watch and the key ring.

Why is this a psychological message or meaning? Here, you have to put yourself in the shoes of an alcoholic, even your mind set. When all you can think about is beer, even the littlest things like a watch will remind you to have another can or glass of beer. And that is my concept for this project.

I want to put not only myself but the audience into the shows of an alcoholic. This project will invoke the concept of what goes through the mind of an alcoholic while maintaining the integrity of ornament based project.

No comments: