Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Artworks Again

Title: "Letter Form Designs" 2007
Media: Print on Card Stock paper
Description: Letters to form designs
Artist's thoughts: So this was one of my Graphic Design project that most of my colleague have done as well. The objective was to create sets of designs to express an emotion using letters. I really had a hard time doing this project and a lot of researching of design and how it relates to emotions. The end process, I used a black matting board with red paper as my cover. To bring out the red in the center, I thought I would off set the color by using a darker green as my binder.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love your photography, the digital images of the flowers and mirrors are are very effective at breaking up the space and creating an interesting visual effect. I haven't done a whole lot of multimedia or graphic design so I'm not very familiar with the process that goes into creating the computer generated images, but they look very well done.

Kalvin Yang said...

thanks, I spend a whole night working on each one. Those two shoots of the flowers are actually parts of a 5 series of digital collage.