Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ideation ONE

Industry Idea

My next step after the research phase was to put those information I found to use! I started with some random sketches of mountain terrains that I wanted to do for an "industrial" like environment. My thought behind this was like a huge industrial like company that has pretty much turn this land to its red and brown colors. However, at the outskirt of this polluted environment exist some form of greens. But, as you can see... I didn't get that far yet with the drawing.

Struggles
Some struggles I've encountered already is the use of color. To be very honest, color is not my strongest point. So, here you have me working with prespective, which I'm new to, and also colors, which I really suck at! This project already, is starting to proof a challenge for me. However, at the same time, I feel that afterwords I will benefit a lot from this project as well. Bring on the CHALLENGE!

No comments: